Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||33020||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert name6X GAL4-UAS
/ Fusion Protein
- Luciferase (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site None (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a
- 3′ sequencing primer Luc_N_Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGL2-GAL4-UAS-Luc was a gift from Martin Walsh (Addgene plasmid # 33020 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:33020 ; RRID:Addgene_33020)
For your References section:CCAAT displacement protein/cut homolog recruits G9a histone lysine methyltransferase to repress transcription. Nishio H, Walsh MJ. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2004 Aug 3;101(31):11257-62. Epub 2004 Jul 21. 10.1073/pnas.0401343101 PubMed 15269344