|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||34963||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5328
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
MutationR17H, R36H, F64I, Q194L, A224S, G226A (mutations are relative to PSmOrange but numbering is relative to EGFP)
GenBank IDJQ392581 NM_001018942
/ Fusion Protein
- Tubulin (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer 5'-cggtaggcgtgtacggtgggag
- 3′ sequencing primer 5'-gttcagggggaggtgtgggagg (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
In Addgene's CMV-F sequencing result, there is a 6 nucleotide deletion corresponding to position 595 of the full plasmid sequence. It is before the ORF and does not appear alter any restriction sites or the function of the plasmid.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pPSmOrange2-Tubulin was a gift from Vladislav Verkhusha (Addgene plasmid # 34963 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:34963 ; RRID:Addgene_34963)
For your References section:A FRET-facilitated photoswitching using an orange fluorescent protein with the fast photoconversion kinetics. Subach OM, Entenberg D, Condeelis JS, Verkhusha VV. J Am Chem Soc. 2012 Aug 17. 10.1021/ja3034137 PubMed 22900938