|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35153||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameBisabolene Synthase
- Promoter pTrc
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Nco1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xba1, Sma1, BamH1, Xma1, Sal1, Pst1, Sph1, HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer aggtcgtaaatcact
- 3′ sequencing primer tgagagaagattttcagcc (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTrcAgBIS (CO) was a gift from Jay Keasling & Taek Soon Lee (Addgene plasmid # 35153 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:35153 ; RRID:Addgene_35153)
For your References section:Identification and microbial production of a terpene-based advanced biofuel. Peralta-Yahya PP, Ouellet M, Chan R, Mukhopadhyay A, Keasling JD, Lee TS. Nat Commun. 2011 Sep 27;2:483. doi: 10.1038/ncomms1494. 10.1038/ncomms1494 PubMed 21952217