|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35256||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)700
- Promoter dPRL promoter
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NHEI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BGLII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GAGGAGGCTAGCGGTTTTTCAAAAGCAGCACTAC
- 3′ sequencing primer CTCCTCAGATCTTGTAGGGGAGAAGAGATTCC (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:humanMER20MER39 was a gift from Gunter Wagner (Addgene plasmid # 35256 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:35256 ; RRID:Addgene_35256)