pcDNA3 mCitrine LIC cloning vector (6C)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||30126||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 6145
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
/ Fusion Protein
- mCitrine (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site LIC site vKoz/GFP (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site LIC site vKoz/GFP (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV F (5'cgcaaatgggcggtaggcgtg)
- 3′ sequencing primer GFP reverse (5'cagctcgaccaggatgggc3') (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
This is an empty LIC vector derived from pcDNA3. It adds an mCitrine gene to the C-terminus of your protein of interest.
mCitrine has a excitation max of 515 nm and an emission max of 529 nm.
To clone into this vector, add the following tags to your PCR primers:
LIC vKoz Forward tag 5’-TACTTCCAATCCAATGCCACC(ATG)
LIC vGFP Reverse tag 5’-CTCCCACTACCAATGCC
Do NOT include a stop codon with your reverse primer.
T4-treat PCR with dCTP. Linearize vector with SspI, then T4-treat with dGTP. Can verify the presence of insert by digesting with HindIII and XbaI.
For more information, please see our website:
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3 mCitrine LIC cloning vector (6C) was a gift from Scott Gradia (Addgene plasmid # 30126 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:30126 ; RRID:Addgene_30126)