pcDNA3 LIC cloning vector (6A)
- Backbone size (bp) 5407
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site LIC site (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site LIC site (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV F (5'cgcaaatgggcggtaggcgtg)
- 3′ sequencing primer CMV R (5'tggctggcaactagaagg) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
This is a LIC vector derived from pcDNA3. It adds no tags to your protein of interest.
To clone into this vector, add the following tags to your PCR primers:
LIC vKoz Forward tag 5’-TACTTCCAATCCAATGCCACC(ATG)
LicV1 Reverse tag 5’-TTATCCACTTCCAATGTTATTA
T4-treat PCR with dCTP. Linearize vector with SspI, then T4-treat with dGTP. Can verify the presence of insert by digesting with HindIII and XbaI.
For more information, please see our website:
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3 LIC cloning vector (6A) was a gift from Scott Gradia (Addgene plasmid # 30124)
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.