|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||36289||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerLife Technologies
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
- Total vector size (bp) 4800
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameDimerization dependent RFP A1
Insert Size (bp)700
/ Fusion Protein
- His tag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ATGCCATAGCATTTTTATCC
- 3′ sequencing primer GATTTAATCTGTATCAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pDDRFP-A1 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 36289)
For your References section:A fluorogenic red fluorescent protein heterodimer. Alford SC, Abdelfattah AS, Ding Y, Campbell RE. Chem Biol. 2012 Mar 23;19(3):353-60. 10.1016/j.chembiol.2012.01.006 PubMed 22444590
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.