Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||40287||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
- Total vector size (bp) 4800
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Insert Size (bp)700
/ Fusion Protein
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ATGCCATAGCATTTTTATCC
- 3′ sequencing primer GATTTAATCTGTATCAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pDDGFP-B was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 40287)
For your References section:Dimerization-dependent green and yellow fluorescent proteins. Alford SC, Ding Y, Simmen T, Campbell RE. ACS Synth Biol. 2012 Dec 21;1(12):569-75. doi: 10.1021/sb300050j. Epub 2012 Aug 14. 10.1021/sb300050j PubMed 23656278