Backbone manufacturerLife Technologies
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Full plasmid sequence is available only if provided by the depositing laboratory.
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer TAGAAGGCACAGTCGAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pM13-DDRFPB1 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 36293)
For your References section:A fluorogenic red fluorescent protein heterodimer. Alford SC, Abdelfattah AS, Ding Y, Campbell RE. Chem Biol. 2012 Mar 23;19(3):353-60. 10.1016/j.chembiol.2012.01.006 PubMed 22444590
Map generated by Addgene from plasmid data.