|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||36293||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65||Add to Cart|
Backbone manufacturerLife Technologies
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer TAGAAGGCACAGTCGAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pM13-DDRFPB1 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 36293)
For your References section:A fluorogenic red fluorescent protein heterodimer. Alford SC, Abdelfattah AS, Ding Y, Campbell RE. Chem Biol. 2012 Mar 23;19(3):353-60. 10.1016/j.chembiol.2012.01.006 PubMed 22444590
Generated by Addgene from full sequence.