Depositor Sequences: None.
Addgene Sequences: Partial (2)
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||37089||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerK. Deisseroth Lab
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5435
- Total vector size (bp) 7808
Vector typeAAV ; r
Growth in Bacteria
Insert Size (bp)2373
- Promoter EF1a
/ Fusion Protein
- TdTomato (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Asc1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Nhe1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CTTCCATTTCAGGTGTCGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer GCAGCGTATCCACATAGCG (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-Ef1a-FAS-ChETA-TdTomato-WPRE-pA was a gift from Bernardo Sabatini (Addgene plasmid # 37089)
For your References section:Novel recombinant adeno-associated viruses for Cre activated and inactivated transgene expression in neurons. Saunders A, Johnson CA and Sabatini BL. Front. Neural Circuits 6:47. doi: 10.3389/fncir.2012.00047 10.3389/fncir.2012.00047
Map uploaded by the depositor.