|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||37544||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5428
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
C8Y point mutation in IRF9 should not affect plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCDNA3 IRF9-STAT2C was a gift from Curt Horvath (Addgene plasmid # 37544 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:37544 ; RRID:Addgene_37544)
For your References section:A hybrid IRF9-STAT2 protein recapitulates interferon-stimulated gene expression and antiviral response. Kraus TA, Lau JF, Parisien JP, Horvath CM. J Biol Chem. 2003 Apr 11;278(15):13033-8. Epub 2003 Feb 5. 10.1074/jbc.M212972200 PubMed 12574168