Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||38240||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerBroad Insitute
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
- Total vector size (bp) 6000
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral ; Doxycycline inducible
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat); hybrid gene of rat and human
Insert Size (bp)357
MutationT37A, T46A, S65A, T70A (dominant negative)
Entrez GeneEif4ebp1 (a.k.a. PHAS-I)
- Promoter Tet ON
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Nhe1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamH1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ATAAGCTAGCGATGTCCGGGGGCAGCAGCTGC
- 3′ sequencing primer GGATGGATCCTTAAATGTCCATCTCAAACTG (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCW57.1-4EBP1_4xAla was a gift from David Sabatini (Addgene plasmid # 38240 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:38240 ; RRID:Addgene_38240)
For your References section:A unifying model for mTORC1-mediated regulation of mRNA translation. Thoreen CC, Chantranupong L, Keys HR, Wang T, Gray NS, Sabatini DM. Nature. 2012 May 2;485(7396):109-13. doi: 10.1038/nature11083. 10.1038/nature11083 PubMed 22552098