Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||39224||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)1077
Entrez GeneMapk1 (a.k.a. ERK-2, ERT1, Erk2, p42-MAPK)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- 3xFLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI/BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI/SalI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p3xFlag-CMV7-Erk2_KR was a gift from Melanie Cobb (Addgene plasmid # 39224 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:39224 ; RRID:Addgene_39224)
For your References section:Identification of novel point mutations in ERK2 that selectively disrupt binding to MEK1. Robinson FL, Whitehurst AW, Raman M, Cobb MH. J Biol Chem. 2002 Apr 26;277(17):14844-52. Epub 2002 Jan 31. 10.1074/jbc.M107776200 PubMed 11823456