Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||40635||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6237
- Total vector size (bp) 7362
Modifications to backboneAdded TEV cleavage site
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1125
Entrez GenePOU5F1 (a.k.a. OCT3, OCT4, OTF-3, OTF3, OTF4, Oct-3, Oct-4, Oct3/4)
- Promoter tac
/ Fusion Proteins
- GST (N terminal on insert)
- Thrombin Cleavage (N terminal on insert)
- TEV Cleavage (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer NA
- 3′ sequencing primer NA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX4T-1_OCT4_T234E_S235E was a gift from James Thomson (Addgene plasmid # 40635 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:40635 ; RRID:Addgene_40635)
For your References section:Phosphorylation regulates human OCT4. Brumbaugh J, Hou Z, Russell JD, Howden SE, Yu P, Ledvina AR, Coon JJ, Thomson JA. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 May 8;109(19):7162-8. Epub 2012 Apr 2. 10.1073/pnas.1203874109 PubMed 22474382
Map uploaded by the depositor.