Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||41094||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6000
- Total vector size (bp) 7400
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesD. melanogaster (fly)
Insert Size (bp)1398
Entrez Geneloqs (a.k.a. Dmel_CG6866, CG6866, CG6866), Dmel\CG6866, LOQS, Loqs, R3D1, R3D1-L, R3D1-S, TRBP, cg6866, dRax, loq, r3d1)
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHis-HRV3Csite (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GTAATACACCATGAATCACAAAGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer AATAAAAAAATCCCCGCCAAATGGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcold-6xHis-HRV3Csite-DmLoqsPB was a gift from Phillip Zamore (Addgene plasmid # 41094 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:41094 ; RRID:Addgene_41094)
For your References section:Dicer Partner Proteins Tune the Length of Mature miRNAs in Flies and Mammals. Fukunaga R, Han BW, Hung JH, Xu J, Weng Z, Zamore PD. Cell. 2012 Oct 9. pii: S0092-8674(12)01171-3. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2012.09.027. 10.1016/j.cell.2012.09.027 PubMed 23063653