|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||41643||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5388
- Total vector size (bp) 6756
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)XL10 Gold
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human), Synthetic
Insert Size (bp)1368
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- CAAX box (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamH1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xho1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer XpressFWD: TATGGCTAGCATGACTGGT
- 3′ sequencing primer SP6: ATTTAGGTGACACTATAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byWe synthesized the Dronpa and intersectin fragments from oligos.
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-I-K-CAAX was a gift from Michael Lin (Addgene plasmid # 41643)
For your References section:Optical control of protein activity by fluorescent protein domains. Zhou XX, Chung HK, Lam AJ, Lin MZ. Science. 2012 Nov 9;338(6108):810-4. doi: 10.1126/science.1226854. 10.1126/science.1226854 PubMed 23139335