|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44571||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4281
- Total vector size (bp) 8181
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameKRAS 3'UTR
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)3900
MutationThe T allele at LCS6 (let-7 complementary site 6) was changed to the G allele (rs61764370 T>G)
Entrez GeneKRAS (a.k.a. 'C-K-RAS, C-K-RAS, CFC2, K-RAS2A, K-RAS2B, K-RAS4A, K-RAS4B, K-Ras, K-Ras 2, KI-RAS, KRAS1, KRAS2, NS, NS3, OES, RALD, RASK2, c-Ki-ras, c-Ki-ras2)
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Xba1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site xba1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer TGACACAGGGAGACTACATTTAATTC
- 3′ sequencing primer GCCTGAACTAGTTCACAGACAAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
A substitute for pGL3-KRAS LCS6m in Chin et al., 2008.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGL4.75-KRAS LCS6m was a gift from Frank Slack (Addgene plasmid # 44571 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44571 ; RRID:Addgene_44571)