|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||45053||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
- Promoter GAL
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer none
- 3′ sequencing primer none (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
additional information can be found at:
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pYES-mtGFP was a gift from Benedikt Westermann (Addgene plasmid # 45053 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:45053 ; RRID:Addgene_45053)
For your References section:Mitochondria-targeted green fluorescent proteins: convenient tools for the study of organelle biogenesis in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Westermann B, Neupert W. Yeast. 2000 Nov;16(15):1421-7. 10.1002/1097-0061(200011)16:15<1421::AID-YEA624>3.0.CO;2-U PubMed 11054823