|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||47660||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4511
- Total vector size (bp) 5332
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)821
- Promoter Plac
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer tattacgctgatgtccggcctgc
- 3′ sequencing primer gttgaaggctctcaagggcatcg (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
esaI is 636 bp and indicated as lowercase letters in the partial sequence (between BamHI and XhoI sites). See pAC-EsaR for lac promoter and esaR sequence information.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAC-EsaR-EsaI was a gift from Cynthia Collins (Addgene plasmid # 47660 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:47660 ; RRID:Addgene_47660)
For your References section:Engineering the esaR Promoter for Tunable Quorum Sensing-Dependent Gene Expression. Shong J, Collins CH. ACS Synth Biol. 2013 Jul 23. 10.1021/sb4000433 PubMed 23879176
Map uploaded by the depositor.