PurposeDonor plasmid for homologous recombination that expresses ECFP consitutively using the Aedes aegypti polyubiquitin (PUb) promoter.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||47917||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5066
- Total vector size (bp) 5825
Modifications to backboneIncludes Aedes aegypti polyubiquitin (PUb) promoter and SV40 polyadenylation sequence.
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameEnhanced Cyan Fluorescent Protein
Insert Size (bp)759
- Promoter Aedes aegypti polyubiquitin (PUb)
/ Fusion Protein
- NLS (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer M13_reverse_primer
- 3′ sequencing primer M13_forward20_primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Constructed by Dr Conor McMeniman, Vosshall lab.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSL1180-HR-PUbECFP was a gift from Leslie Vosshall (Addgene plasmid # 47917 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:47917 ; RRID:Addgene_47917)