PurposeTrasgenically expresses firefly luciferase in T. cruzi with phleomycin selection
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||48337||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerMartin P. Vazquez
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6200
- Total vector size (bp) 7900
Modifications to backboneLuciferase inserted in MCS through HindIII and XhoI.
Vector typeTrypanasoma cruzi expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namefirely luciferase
Insert Size (bp)1700
- Promoter T. cruzi rRNA
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer GCTAGTTATTGCTCAGCGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTrex-Luc-Phleo was a gift from Rick Tarleton (Addgene plasmid # 48337 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:48337 ; RRID:Addgene_48337)