|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||49739||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesPseudomonas fluorescens Pf-5
MutationCodon optimized for E.coli
- Promoter pLux
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GCGCTATCATGCCATACC
- 3′ sequencing primer GTTTCACTTCTGAGTTCGGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pVRc20_992 was a gift from Christopher Voigt (Addgene plasmid # 49739 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:49739 ; RRID:Addgene_49739)
For your References section:Design of orthogonal genetic switches based on a crosstalk map of sigmas, anti-sigmas, and promoters. Rhodius VA, Segall-Shapiro TH, Sharon BD, Ghodasara A, Orlova E, Tabakh H, Burkhardt DH, Clancy K, Peterson TC, Gross CA, Voigt CA. Mol Syst Biol. 2013 Oct 29;9:702. doi: 10.1038/msb.2013.58. 10.1038/msb.2013.58 PubMed 24169405