PurposeExpress myc and SNAP-tagged GP135 in mammmalian cells
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50376||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5388
- Total vector size (bp) 6000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)546
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ATG GAC AAA GAC TGC GAA ATG
- 3′ sequencing primer ACC CAG CCC AGG CTT GCC CAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCDNA3.1(+)-myc-SNAP-GP135 was a gift from Reika Watanabe (Addgene plasmid # 50376 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50376 ; RRID:Addgene_50376)
For your References section:Apical sorting of lysoGPI-anchored proteins occurs independent of association with detergent-resistant membranes but dependent on their N-glycosylation. Castillon GA, Michon L, Watanabe R. Mol Biol Cell. 2013 Jun;24(12):2021-33. doi: 10.1091/mbc.E13-03-0160. Epub 2013 Apr 24. 10.1091/mbc.E13-03-0160 PubMed 23615438