|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||52671||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4733
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePostsynaptic density protein 95
Alt nameDisks large homolog 4 (DLG4)
Alt nameSynapse-associated protein 90 (SAP-90)
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Entrez GeneDlg4 (a.k.a. Dlgh4, PSD95, Sap90)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- tagRFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer mKate2-TurboRFP-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
HindIII and EcoRI were used to cut PSD-95 from PSD-95-pGW1 (received from David Bredt) and ligate it into pTagRFP-N.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PSD-95-pTagRFP was a gift from Johannes Hell (Addgene plasmid # 52671 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:52671 ; RRID:Addgene_52671)