PurposeLuciferase reporter assay for microRNA binding on HPV16 E7
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||53696||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7900
- Total vector size (bp) 8200
Growth in Bacteria
Insert Size (bp)300
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AGAAGCTGCGCGGTGGTGTTGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer CTGGAGGATCATCCAGCCGGCGT (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMiR-HPV16-E7 was a gift from Edward Chan (Addgene plasmid # 53696 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:53696 ; RRID:Addgene_53696)
For your References section:miR-375 activates p21 and suppresses telomerase activity by coordinately regulating HPV E6/E7, E6AP, CIP2A, and 14-3-3zeta. Jung HM, Phillips BL, Chan EK. Mol Cancer. 2014 Apr 8;13(1):80. doi: 10.1186/1476-4598-13-80. 10.1186/1476-4598-13-80 PubMed 24708873
Map uploaded by the depositor.