PurposeExpressed human IFITM2 with an N-terminal HA tag in mammalian cells
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||58398||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3800
- Total vector size (bp) 4211
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneIFITM2 (a.k.a. 1-8D, DSPA2c)
- Promoter CMV IE
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GATCCGGTACTAGAGGAACTGAAAAAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV-HA-hIFITM2 was a gift from Howard Hang & Jacob Yount (Addgene plasmid # 58398 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:58398 ; RRID:Addgene_58398)
For your References section:Palmitoylome profiling reveals S-palmitoylation-dependent antiviral activity of IFITM3. Yount JS, Moltedo B, Yang YY, Charron G, Moran TM, Lopez CB, Hang HC. Nat Chem Biol. 2010 Aug;6(8):610-4. doi: 10.1038/nchembio.405. Epub 2010 Jul 4. 10.1038/nchembio.405 PubMed 20601941