|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61948||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerAddgene Plasmid 26096
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePDB ID: 4QQG
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)240
Entrez GeneKAT5 (a.k.a. ESA1, HTATIP, HTATIP1, NEDFASB, PLIP, TIP, TIP60, ZC2HC5, cPLA2)
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Proteins
- MHHHHHHSSGRENLYFQG (N terminal on backbone)
- 6xHis (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 Terminal (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:4QQG was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 61948 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:61948 ; RRID:Addgene_61948)