PurposeExpression of (-30)GFP-9xGGS-Cre-6xHis in bacterial cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||62372||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5161
- Total vector size (bp) 7003
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsFor protein expression, transform into BL21 Star (DE3) cells. Induce at 0.6 OD with 0.5 mM IPTG final concentration. Growing overnight (16 hours) at 20-25 C.
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Proteins
- 6xHis tag (C terminal on backbone)
- (-30)GFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 promoter
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 terminator (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Alternative plasmid name: pJAZ0002
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET-(-30)GFP-9xGGS-Cre-6xHis was a gift from David Liu (Addgene plasmid # 62372 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:62372 ; RRID:Addgene_62372)
For your References section:Cationic lipid-mediated delivery of proteins enables efficient protein-based genome editing in vitro and in vivo. Zuris JA, Thompson DB, Shu Y, Guilinger JP, Bessen JL, Hu JH, Maeder ML, Joung JK, Chen ZY, Liu DR. Nat Biotechnol. 2015 Jan;33(1):73-80. doi: 10.1038/nbt.3081. Epub 2014 Oct 30. 10.1038/nbt.3081 PubMed 25357182