PurposeC-term SpCas9 piece of inducible split-4 (Cas9(C)-FKBP split-4).
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||62884||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerZhang lab
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4222
- Total vector size (bp) 7201
Vector typeMammalian Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameSpCas9 (aa536-1368)
Insert Size (bp)2979
- Promoter CBh
/ Fusion Proteins
- NLS SV40 (N terminal on insert)
- FKBP12 (N terminal on insert)
- NLS nucleoplasmin (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Age1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ctggagcacctgcctgaaatcact�
- 3′ sequencing primer GGCTGATCAGCGAGCTCTAG� (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PX852 was a gift from Feng Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 62884 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:62884 ; RRID:Addgene_62884)
For your References section:A split-Cas9 architecture for inducible genome editing and transcription modulation. Zetsche B, Volz SE, Zhang F. Nat Biotechnol. 2015 Feb 2. doi: 10.1038/nbt.3149. 10.1038/nbt.3149 PubMed 25643054