PurposeFRET-based biosensor for monitoring calcineurin (CaN) phosphatase activity.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||64728||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5446
- Total vector size (bp) 7860
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human), Synthetic
Insert Size (bp)2343
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- Cerulean3 (N terminal on insert)
- YPet (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 forward
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-CaNAR2 was a gift from Jin Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 64728 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:64728 ; RRID:Addgene_64728)
For your References section:Calmodulin-controlled spatial decoding of oscillatory Ca2+ signals by calcineurin. Mehta S, Aye-Han NN, Ganesan A, Oldach L, Gorshkov K, Zhang J. Elife. 2014 Jul 23;3:e03765. doi: 10.7554/eLife.03765. 10.7554/eLife.03765 PubMed 25056880