|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||69738||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepJAG98 (pBABEblast)
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameITGB3BP, IMAGE 3505579
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)534
Entrez GeneITGB3BP (a.k.a. CENP-R, CENPR, HSU37139, NRIF3, TAP20)
/ Fusion Protein
- eYFP-TEV-S (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C
- 3′ sequencing primer pBABE 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pIC235 was a gift from Iain Cheeseman (Addgene plasmid # 69738 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:69738 ; RRID:Addgene_69738)