PurposeUsed to package AAV9:cTNT.iCre, which specifically transduce cardiomyocytes and express Cre recombinase. Only works in vivo.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||69916||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerPenn Vector Core
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4187
- Total vector size (bp) 7302
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameimproved cre (iCre) recombinase and tdTomato
Insert Size (bp)3115
- Promoter Chicken cardiac troponin T
/ Fusion Protein
- The iCre coding frame and tdTomato coding frame is separated by IRES sequnece
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCAATAGAAACTGGGCTTGTC
- 3′ sequencing primer CCAGAAGTCAGATGCTCAAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
The tdTomato sequence was cloned from the ROSAmT/mG construct. It has a membrane localization peptide. Because it is cloned downstream of IRES, the fluorescence signal is weak.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV.cTNT.iCre was a gift from William Pu (Addgene plasmid # 69916 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:69916 ; RRID:Addgene_69916)
For your References section:Pi3kcb links Hippo-YAP and PI3K-AKT signaling pathways to promote cardiomyocyte proliferation and survival. Lin Z, Zhou P, von Gise A, Gu F, Ma Q, Chen J, Guo H, van Gorp PR, Wang DZ, Pu WT. Circ Res. 2015 Jan 2;116(1):35-45. doi: 10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.115.304457. Epub 2014 Sep 23. 10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.115.304457 PubMed 25249570