|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||69943||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3376
- Total vector size (bp) 4542
Vector typeSynthetic Biology ; pSC101 origin of replication
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)1166
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SpeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer tgccacctgacgtctaagaa
- 3′ sequencing primer gctcactcaaaggcggtaat (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Please check Genbank file for complete sequence annotation.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSCKtheoRaj12m was a gift from Alfonso Jaramillo (Addgene plasmid # 69943 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:69943 ; RRID:Addgene_69943)
For your References section:Dynamic signal processing by ribozyme-mediated RNA circuits to control gene expression. Shen S, Rodrigo G, Prakash S, Majer E, Landrain TE, Kirov B, Daros JA, Jaramillo A. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015 May 26;43(10):5158-70. doi: 10.1093/nar/gkv287. Epub 2015 Apr 27. 10.1093/nar/gkv287 PubMed 25916845