PurposeExpresses humanized LbCpf1
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||69988||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5354
- Total vector size (bp) 9227
Vector typeMammalian Expression, CRISPR
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Insert Size (bp)3684
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- NLS-3xHA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pY016 (pcDNA3.1-hLbCpf1) was a gift from Feng Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 69988)
For your References section:Cpf1 Is a Single RNA-Guided Endonuclease of a Class 2 CRISPR-Cas System. Zetsche B, Gootenberg JS, Abudayyeh OO, Slaymaker IM, Makarova KS, Essletzbichler P, Volz SE, Joung J, van der Oost J, Regev A, Koonin EV, Zhang F. Cell. 2015 Sep 23. pii: S0092-8674(15)01200-3. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2015.09.038. 10.1016/j.cell.2015.09.038 PubMed 26422227
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.