PurposeConstruct expressing the upper MVA pathway in Synechocystis PCC 6803
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||73338||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonePUC57 Genescript
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2657
- Total vector size (bp) 9332
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameUpper MVA pathway genes
SpeciesEnterococcus faecalis and Escherichia coli
Insert Size (bp)6675
GenBank IDHMGS (AAO81154.1), HMGR (AAO81155.1), ATOB (AKK18188.1),
- Promoter psbA2
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PacI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AscI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ACGATTGCGGCTTTAGCGTTC
- 3′ sequencing primer GGCGATCGCCCGTTACAATT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Please note that there are a few discrepancies between Addgene's quality control sequences and the depositor's sequence. The depositor noted that these discrepancies are not within the insert region and do NOT affect plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PsbA2-HMGS-HMGR-ATOB-NPTI was a gift from Anastasios Melis (Addgene plasmid # 73338 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:73338 ; RRID:Addgene_73338)