pLenti puro HA-Ubiquitin
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||74218||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
Virus (1 mL at titer > 1x10⁶ TU/mL)
and Plasmid. More Information
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepLenti puro
Backbone manufacturersynthesized combination of lentiviral elements in pUC19
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameUbiquitin B
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
MutationSingle ubiquitin coding sequence (full length UBB has three repeating ubiquitin coding sequences)
Entrez GeneUBB (a.k.a. HEL-S-50)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Information for Lentiviral Prep (Catalog # 74218-LV) ( Back to top )
Ready-to-use Lentiviral Prep particles produced from pLenti puro HA-Ubiquitin (#74218). In addition to the viral particles, you will also receive purified pLenti puro HA-Ubiquitin plasmid DNA.
- Volume 1 mL
- Titer ≥1x10⁶ TU/mL
- Pricing $220 USD for preparation of 1 mL virus + $30 USD for plasmid.
- Storage Store at -80℃. Thaw just before use and keep on ice.
- Shipment Viral particles are shipped frozen on dry ice. Plasmid DNA (≥ 200ng) will also be included in the shipment.
Viral Production & Use
Requestor is responsible for compliance with their institution's biosafety regulations. Lentivirus is generally considered BSL-2. AAV is generally considered BSL-1, but may require BSL-2 handling depending on the insert. Biosafety Guide
Terms and Licenses
Viral Quality Control
- Colony formation assay: A549 cells were transduced with serial dilutions of 74218-LV and treated with puromycin. Puromycin-resistant colonies were expanded for approximately 2 weeks, stained with crystal violet, and counted.
- PCR confirmation of insert: PCR was carried out on the viral preparation with primers targeting the puromycin-resistance gene and the SV40 polyA. The PCR product was visualized on an agarose gel for size confirmation.
Forward Primer: Puro-F2 CTCGGCTTCACCGTCACC
Reverse Primer: SV40pA-R GAAATTTGTGATGCTATTGC
Visit our viral production page for more information.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti puro HA-Ubiquitin was a gift from Melina Fan (Addgene plasmid # 74218)