Purposea cmlc2::mCherry (red heart) reporter gene was inserted at the 3’end of pKHR4 mcs, that resides within donor fragments produced by I-SceI digestion. Genbank accession number is KU144824.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||74624||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3048
- Total vector size (bp) 1836
Vector typeZebrafish Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Insert Size (bp)1836
- Promoter cmlc2
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer GTAAAACGACGGCCAGTGA
- 3′ sequencing primer GGAAACAGCTATGACCATGAT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pKHR7 was a gift from David Grunwald (Addgene plasmid # 74624 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:74624 ; RRID:Addgene_74624)
For your References section:Precise Editing of the Zebrafish Genome Made Simple and Efficient. Hoshijima K, Jurynec MJ, Grunwald DJ. Dev Cell. 2016 Mar 21;36(6):654-67. doi: 10.1016/j.devcel.2016.02.015. 10.1016/j.devcel.2016.02.015 PubMed 27003937