|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||79519||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerSGC (Addgene Plasmid #26096)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7325
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)732
Entrez GeneEMG1 (a.k.a. C2F, Grcc2f, NEP1)
- Promoter T7-lacO
/ Fusion Proteins
- 6xHis (N terminal on backbone)
- TEV cleavage site (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7-term (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Please see http://www.thesgc.org/structures/5FAI for more information.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:5FAI (EMG1) was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 79519 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:79519 ; RRID:Addgene_79519)