PurposeExpresses under the CAG promoter RandE3, a synthetic E3 ligase with random residues in its binding domain; control construct for GFE3.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||79870||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4113
- Total vector size (bp) 7157
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat), Synthetic
Insert Size (bp)1302
- Promoter Beta-actin
/ Fusion Proteins
- GFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XmaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BsrGI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TCCTACAGCTCCTGG
- 3′ sequencing primer GTAAGACCAATAGGTGCC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCAG_EGFP-RandE3 was a gift from Don Arnold (Addgene plasmid # 79870 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:79870 ; RRID:Addgene_79870)
For your References section:An E3-ligase-based method for ablating inhibitory synapses. Gross GG, Straub C, Perez-Sanchez J, Dempsey WP, Junge JA, Roberts RW, Trinh LA, Fraser SE, De Koninck Y, De Koninck P, Sabatini BL, Arnold DB. Nat Methods. 2016 Jun 6. doi: 10.1038/nmeth.3894. 10.1038/nmeth.3894 PubMed 27271196