PurposeFor generating adeno-associated virus to express RandE3 under the EF1a promoter in a 'Cre-on' dependent manner.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||79872||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4026
- Total vector size (bp) 6910
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV, Cre/Lox, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat), Synthetic
Insert Size (bp)1299
- Promoter EF1a
/ Fusion Proteins
- GFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BsrGI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TCAAGCCTCAGACAGTGGTTC
- 3′ sequencing primer GTAATCCAGAGGTTGATTATCG (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-Ef1a-DIO_EGFP-RandE3 was a gift from Don Arnold (Addgene plasmid # 79872 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:79872 ; RRID:Addgene_79872)
For your References section:An E3-ligase-based method for ablating inhibitory synapses. Gross GG, Straub C, Perez-Sanchez J, Dempsey WP, Junge JA, Roberts RW, Trinh LA, Fraser SE, De Koninck Y, De Koninck P, Sabatini BL, Arnold DB. Nat Methods. 2016 Jun 6. doi: 10.1038/nmeth.3894. 10.1038/nmeth.3894 PubMed 27271196