How to Order - South Korea
Scientists in South Korea have two convenient options for obtaining Addgene plasmids:
- Order directly through Addgene’s website
- Order through Addgene’s distributor in South Korea, Leehyo Bioscience
Ordering Directly through Addgene’s Website
Scientists in South Korea may continue to order directly through Addgene’s website. In this case:
- Order directly by logging in and proceeding through checkout at addgene.org.
- Addgene assists with the MTA paperwork process.
- Plasmids are shipped directly to your lab.
- Payment is processed through Addgene’s US headquarters.
Pricing on addgene.org reflects the price charged to scientists ordering with this method.
Ordering through Leehyo Bioscience:
Scientists in South Korea may place orders via Addgene’s South Korean distributor, Leehyo Bioscience. In this case:
- Find plasmids you would like to order on Addgene’s website bybrowsing our catalogor by searching for specific plasmids.
- Place the order through Leehyo Bioscience in South Korea by phone (+8231-722-2382) or email ([email protected]).
- Leehyo Bioscience will assist with the MTA paperwork process on behalf of Addgene. Send the completed MTA for your order directly to Leehyo Bioscience ([email protected]).
- Addgene will send the plasmids to your lab via our distributor in South Korea, Leehyo Bioscience.
- Payment is processed through Leehyo Bioscience.