PurposeProtein expression and purification of LIMKINASE BGL1 PDZ domain
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||103932||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4984
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Alt nameLIMKINASE BGL1 PDZ
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneLIMK1 (a.k.a. LIMK, LIMK-1)
- Promoter tac
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX Fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LIMK1_PDZ_1 was a gift from Sachdev Sidhu (Addgene plasmid # 103932 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:103932 ; RRID:Addgene_103932)
For your References section:A specificity map for the PDZ domain family. Tonikian R, Zhang Y, Sazinsky SL, Currell B, Yeh JH, Reva B, Held HA, Appleton BA, Evangelista M, Wu Y, Xin X, Chan AC, Seshagiri S, Lasky LA, Sander C, Boone C, Bader GD, Sidhu SS. PLoS Biol. 2008 Sep 30;6(9):e239. doi: 10.1371/journal.pbio.0060239. 10.1371/journal.pbio.0060239 PubMed 18828675