|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||104129||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepQE80 derivative
- Total vector size (bp) 6134
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameNEDD8-specific protease 1 (NEDP1)
/ Fusion Proteins
- 14x Histidine tag (N terminal on backbone)
- Maltose binding protein (N terminal on backbone)
- Small ubiquitin-like modifier (SUMO) cleavage site from Brachypodium distachyon (N terminal on backbone)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Supporting reference: A new set of highly efficient, tag-cleaving proteases for purifying recombinant proteins. J Chromatogr A. 2014 Apr 11;1337:95-105. doi: 10.1016/j.chroma.2014.02.029
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pDG02583 was a gift from Dirk Görlich (Addgene plasmid # 104129 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:104129 ; RRID:Addgene_104129)
For your References section:A toolbox of anti–mouse and anti–rabbit IgG secondary nanobodies. Pleiner T, Bates M, Görlich D. J Cell Biol Dec 2017, jcb.201709115 10.1083/jcb.201709115