PurposePlasmid for pop-in/pop-out replacement of Ypt31 with iGFP-Ypt31.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||105263||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3797
- Total vector size (bp) 5641
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Entrez GeneYPT31 (a.k.a. YER031C, YPT8)
/ Fusion Protein
- iGFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SphI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 REVERSE
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 FORWARD (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:YIplac211-iGFP-YPT31 was a gift from Benjamin Glick (Addgene plasmid # 105263 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:105263 ; RRID:Addgene_105263)
For your References section:Budding Yeast Has a Minimal Endomembrane System. Day KJ, Casler JC, Glick BS. Dev Cell. 2018 Jan 8;44(1):56-72.e4. doi: 10.1016/j.devcel.2017.12.014. Epub 2018 Jan 8. 10.1016/j.devcel.2017.12.014 PubMed 29316441