PurposePlasmid for pop-in/pop-out replacement of Vps16 with Vps16-iGFPx6.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||105275||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3797
- Total vector size (bp) 9953
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameVps16 portion
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Entrez GeneVPS16 (a.k.a. YPL045W, CVT15, SVL6, VAM9, VPT16)
/ Fusion Protein
- iGFPx6 (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SphI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 REVERSE
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 FORWARD (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:YIplac211-VPS16-iGFPx6 was a gift from Benjamin Glick (Addgene plasmid # 105275 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:105275 ; RRID:Addgene_105275)
For your References section:Budding Yeast Has a Minimal Endomembrane System. Day KJ, Casler JC, Glick BS. Dev Cell. 2018 Jan 8;44(1):56-72.e4. doi: 10.1016/j.devcel.2017.12.014. Epub 2018 Jan 8. 10.1016/j.devcel.2017.12.014 PubMed 29316441