1246 pCMVb p300 HA
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||10718||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturernot the same as the commercial CMVb
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)8000
Entrez GeneEP300 (a.k.a. KAT3B, MKHK2, RSTS2, p300)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward
- 3′ sequencing primer Bglob-intron-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
see author's map for pCMVb p300 wt for map of empty pCMVb vector.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:1246 pCMVb p300 HA was a gift from William Sellers (Addgene plasmid # 10718)
Map uploaded by the depositor.