|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||10802||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4650
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePKC zeta
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Insert Size (bp)1800
Entrez GenePrkcz (a.k.a. 14-3-3-zetaisoform, Pkcz, r14-3-3)
/ Fusion Proteins
- Myr (N terminal on insert)
- FLAG (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site see map (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Constitutively active. Myr sequence from p60src. Note: There is a HindIII site in the insert ~1100bp from the 5'end.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Myr.PKCzeta.FLAG was a gift from Alex Toker (Addgene plasmid # 10802 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:10802 ; RRID:Addgene_10802)
For your References section:Regulation of protein kinase C zeta by PI 3-kinase and PDK-1. Chou MM, Hou W, Johnson J, Graham LK, Lee MH, Chen CS, Newton AC, Schaffhausen BS, Toker A. Curr Biol. 1998 Sep 24. 8(19):1069-77. 10.1016/S0960-9822(98)70444-0 PubMed 9768361
Map uploaded by the depositor.