|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||110266||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerNicola Burgess-Brown (Addgene plasmid # 39191)
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameATP binding cassette subfamily B member 8
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneABCB8 (a.k.a. EST328128, M-ABC1, MABC1)
- Promoter polyhedrin promoter
/ Fusion Protein
- TEV-His10-Flag (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer polyhedrin forward (5'-AAATGATAACCATCTCGC-3')
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Use SF9 cells for expression. 5OCH: https://www.thesgc.org/structures/5OCH.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:ABCB8 (ABCB8A-c016) was a gift from Nicola Burgess-Brown (Addgene plasmid # 110266 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:110266 ; RRID:Addgene_110266)