PurposeNpHR-YFP reporter vector of iTango and Cal-Light system for AAV production
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||110340||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter tetO
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-TRE-NpHR-YFP was a gift from Hyungbae Kwon (Addgene plasmid # 110340)