|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||110496||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneSrc (a.k.a. pp60c-src)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Src-EGFP was a gift from Terence Dermody & Bernardo Mainou (Addgene plasmid # 110496 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:110496 ; RRID:Addgene_110496)
For your References section:Src kinase mediates productive endocytic sorting of reovirus during cell entry. Mainou BA, Dermody TS. J Virol. 2011 Apr;85(7):3203-13. doi: 10.1128/JVI.02056-10. Epub 2011 Jan 19. 10.1128/JVI.02056-10 PubMed 21248042